Peoples Coalition is an open forum site for anyone to post their ideas and opinions on ANY SUBJECT. We have received an email from Sandra in Nottingham bringing to our awareness the plight of children diagnosed with ADHD.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) affects children and teens and can continue into adulthood. ADHD is the most commonly diagnosed mental disorder of children. Children with ADHD may be hyperactive and unable control their impulses. Or they may have trouble paying attention. These behaviour’s interfere with school and home life.
It’s more common in boys than in girls. It’s usually discovered during the early school years, when a child begins to have problems paying attention.
Adults with ADHD may have trouble managing time, being organized, setting goals, and holding down a job. They may also have problems with relationships, self-esteem, and addiction.
Well that seems a reasonable scientific prognosis of this disorder after all it comes from peer reviewed papers and research and we all know who fund those institutions don’t we!
Throughout the lifetime of the human brain it continues to undergo changes.
Let’s review each of the five stages of human brain growth:
Stage 1: 0 to 10 months
- Neurons and connections growing.
- Pregnant woman should stay as stress-free as possible, take folic acid, B6 & B12, stimulate this young developing brain with sounds and sensations. Mother should avoid toxins, cigarettes, heavy metals, alcohol, drugs.
Stage 2: birth to 6 years
- Development of voluntary movement, reasoning, perception, frontal lobes active in development of emotions, attachments, planning, working memory, and perception. A sense of self is developing and life experiences shape the emotional well being.
- By age six, the brain is 95% its adult weight and peak of energy consumption.
- Caregivers need to provide nurturing environment and daily individualized communication. Negative or harsh treatment may come with emotional consequences in the future.
Stage 3: 7 to 22 years
- The neural connections or ‘grey’ matter is still pruning, wiring of brain still in progress, the fatty tissues surrounding neurons or ‘white’ matter increase and assist with speeding up electrical impulses and stabilize connections. The prefrontal cortex is the last to mature and it involves the control of impulses and decision-making.
- Therefore, teenagers need to learn to control reckless, irrational and irritable behavior. Avoiding drugs, alcohol, smoking, unprotected sex and substance abuse.
Stage 4: 23 to 65 years
- Finally, the brain reaches its peak power around age 22 and lasts for 5 more years. Afterwards, it’s a downhill pattern. Last to mature and the first to go are the brain functionality of executive control occurring in the prefrontal and temporal cortices. Memory for recalling episodes start to decline, processing speed slows and working memory is storing less information.
- Best approach is to stay mentally active, learn new things, stay physically active and eat a very healthy diet. Avoid toxins, cigarettes, alcohol and mind-altering drugs.
Stage 5: older than 65 years
- Brain cells are lost in the critical areas such as the hippocampus responsible for processing memories.
- Learn new skills, practice mediation to promote neutral emotions, exercise to improve abstract reasoning and concentration.
- Avoid stress or incorporate stress reducing mediation and exercises.
- Eat a healthy diet with foods to nourish one’s level of dopamine.
So here is some of the logic and science for condemning our children to a life of drug induced psychosis, the science “looks” believable and the doctors and scientists know what they are doing, they are the experts and who am i to judge.
Well Sandra from Nottingham has a different view and here i try to relay her very words to offer a different perception of what is going on.
As postulated in previous posts, i think we can agree that subliminal programming of our children is a given and we can only imagine what they have been subjected to. As these revelations come out it is appropriate to this post that i give a quick mention to diet.
In simple terms, walk around a supermarket and you tell me, how many products in the ENTIRE store are actually completely pure and natural? Do you have any idea what is in the food, treats and sweets you give to your children for that matter do you honestly know what your putting in your mouth, “no” why? The blue pill!
Is it not fair to hypotesise that ADHD is the fall out from innocent children protecting themselves from conditioning and diet, there is NOTHING WRONG with these poor children.
Oh and just one more thing to add. I wonder how many children are on medication for ADHD WORLDWIDE and i wonder…… How good are the margins.
CAN WE SEE A COMMON THREAD HERE
Thank you to Sandra from Nottingham, for sharing her story.